DDOS – DENIAL OF SERVICE PROTECTION INVGUARD – NETWORK ATTACK PROTECTION SYSTEM
- InvGuard analyzes and purifies traffic directly on the network, without transferring traffic to outside.
- InvGuard uses advanced heuristic algorithms to prevent early attacks.
- InvGuard It is installed parallel to the channel, and traffic clears through the purge when there is a suspicion of an attack – the system does not affect the data transfer speed.
- InvGuard clears traffic from suspicious traffic at speeds up to 20 Gbps (60 million packets / s) and is able to analyze traffic at speeds up to 1 Tbit / s.
- Continuous monitoring and traffic analysis
- «Cleaning” of incoming traffic using statistical traffic models and signature packet “clean” of traffic
- Ensuring the functioning of protected network segments with realizable security threats aimed at denial of service for protected network segments and / or information systems (DoS / DDoS attacks)
- Centralized management of the collection, analysis of network data and the process of suppressing attacks
- Analysis of application protocol traffic to suppress attacks related to the impact on web interfaces and the application part of information systems
- Generation of reports on various sections of the collected information about protected networks and information systems
DLP – DATA LEAK PREVENTION
PURPOSE OF DLP:
Data is the currency of business. The intellectual property, financial data, strategic informa-tion, and sensitive personal information on customers and employees are the most valu-able assets your company has — and that data is at risk. Companies of all sizes and across all industries lose data every day. It may result from intentional theft or accidental exposure, and the perpetrator could be an external attacker or a trusted employee. The purpose of data loss prevention — or DLP — is to provide
a solution to protect your intellectual property, trade secrets, and other sensitive data. It helps you achieve and maintain compliance with regulations like HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR, and gives you the tools you need to prevent internal fraud and conduct internal audits and forensic investigations.
THE ADVANTAGE OF ZECURION DLP:
Your data is crucial, and it demands the very best protection. That’s why you should choose Zecurion DLP. Zecurion has been ranked on the Gartner Enterprise DLP Magic Quadrant since 2014. Zecurion was also listed as a top 7 DLC vendor by IDC
in 2018 and was featured by Forrester in the 2019 DLP Now Tech Report.
Zecurion DLP is a cost-effective solution, streamlined and comprehensive. Zecurion DLP provides fast integration with enterprise infrastructure — 4 times faster than the average enterprise DLP deployment. Once deployed, it archives all events, files and documents and provides user behavior analytics to proactively detect threats. Zecurion DLP also reduces the workload for the security team and simplifies day-to-day management with interactive reports, graphs, and charts that provide an at-a-glance assessment of your data protection posture.
Zecurion DLP is a currently in use around the world across organizations with more than 100,000 users. Zecurion customers have won more than 40 lawsuits with the help of evi-dence gathered for litigation against malicious insiders.
SECURITY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
R-VISION SECURITY GRC PLATFORM:
Sllows the creation of an effective information security system through automated IT-assets and risk management, security audits and compliance control to industry standards and requirements.
- Insight into the company’s information security level, effectiveness of the implemented security measures, and compliance level to industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Optimized resources for risk management and compliance control through risk assessment and audit automation.
- Reduced cyber security risks thanks to increased employee awareness.
- Estimated probability of information security threats and potential losses
- Incorporated into company’s operational risks.
- A holistic view of the company’s information security system for planning and prioritizing measures, budgeting and decision making.